Welcome to LIFE RIPARIAS social networks
We are on Facebook et Twitter. Our pages are intended to be places for information and sharing open to all, as well as an opportunity for their communities to meet in a public space for opinions, ideas or knowledge exchange.
We therefore invite you to comment, interact and share the content that interests you. This charter is intended to guide the exchanges, so that they are friendly and respectful of all. By participating in interactions on our social networks, you agree to respect them.
Comments posted on the LIFE RIPARIAS project social networks are subject to moderation after publication.
Our pages are spaces dedicated to the LIFE RIPARIAS project and related topics. If, after publication, the moderator considers that a comment does not comply with the rules of good conduct established by Belgian laws or set out in this charter, the moderator reserves the right to hide or delete the comment.
We answer to comments and messages on our pages from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays, except under certain exceptional circumstances. We assure you that we do our best to respond as quickly as possible.
Rules of conduct
You are free to publish comments as long as a few rules are followed properly. The following types of comments will therefore be deleted:
• Disrespectful, insulting, harassing comments;
• Comments of a defamatory or denigrating nature targeting someone;
• Discriminatory remarks: racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, relating to religion, disability, age, sexual orientation / identity, ...;
• Direct and indirect aggressions, hateful, aggressive, abusive, vulgar, threatening, obscene messages;
• Redundant or repetitive comments for commercial purposes (spam)
• Links to external sites whose content is likely to be contrary to the laws and regulations in force in Belgium;
• Content for which intellectual property rights are not respected;
• Comments falling within the scope of the law: incitement to racial hatred, calls for violence, pedophilia, denialism, apology for war crimes, anti-Semitism, ...
Regarding private messages, the same rules apply.
In the event of multiple infractions, you will be blocked.
If you come across a post that you consider illegal or contrary to LIFE RIPARIAS page, please contact the moderators via a private message. Please clearly justify the reason for your moderation request.
Each user can, at any time, if a contribution infringes his rights, report it to the company of the social network concerned, according to the reporting procedure put in place by them, or report it to us directly by private message.
The LIFE RIPARIAS team reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this charter at any time without prior notice. Users are therefore advised to regularly consult the latest version of this charter.
Thank you for your participation